GRIZLR Copyright Policy
Last updated: April 30, 2014.
GRIZLR, LLC (“GRIZLR”) supports the protection of intellectual property and asks the users of the Service to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), GRIZLR responds expeditiously to claims of infringement. If you are the owner of the exclusive rights in any intellectual property, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right granted to the owner of intellectual property and you wish to send GRIZLR a notification of claimed infringement, complete and submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement and deliver it to GRIZLR as specified below.
Notification of Claimed Infringement
To expedite our handling of your notice, please use the following format or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act when filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed
- Identify the material you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. This identification needs to be reasonably sufficient to permit GRIZLR to locate the material. In other words, please include the URL to the material allegedly infringing your copyright (URL of a website or URL to a post, with title, date, name of the emitter), or link to an initial post with sufficient data to find it.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include a statement of the following: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to: leg_REMOVE_al@grizlr.com
Please note that in addition to being forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly illegal content, we may send a copy of your notice (with your personal information removed) to Chilling Effects (www.chillingeffects.org) for publication and/or annotation. You can see an example of such a publication at http://www.chillingeffects.org/fairuse/notice.cgi?NoticeID=16887. A link to your published notice may be displayed on GRIZLR in place of the removed content.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing or otherwise illegal without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, GRIZLR will also terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Repeat Infringer Policy
GRIZLR has a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers. A repeat infringer is any user that has uploaded User Content to the Service and for whom GRIZLR has received more than two takedown notices compliant with applicable law with respect to such User Content, absent exception circumstances. Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate subscribers and accounts holders who infringe on a single occasion if the circumstances warrant.